1can of cold heavy whipping cream -16 FL.OZ
1can of cold sweetened condensed milk – 14 OZ
A hand beater (or) stand mixer
1) Place condensed milk in refrigerator at least for 24 hours to keep it cold.
2) Beat heavy cream in a stand mixer or with a beater in a mixing bowl until it attains stiff peaks.
4) Turn on the beater and beat the mixture in a high speed setting until the mixture is thick and stiff peaks.
6) pour the icecream base and store it in air tight container for atleast an overnight, and your icecream base is ready.
7) I added Strawberry puree that I made earlier to the icecream and mixed it spatula and freeze it for overnight.
For best results use store bought heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk can.
Keep your condensed milk can and whipping cream can in refrigerator.
Have a great weekend ahead.
Lots of love,